Monday, August 30, 2010

Introductory Post

Hey, I'm Stephen.

I'm a sophomore currently at SJSU. I started off as an Industrial Engineer, but switched my major to  Business-Management Information Systems last year. This is my second online class I will be taking and had overall a good experience with my last class (Music Appreciation). My communication experience is mostly from being involved with my music program at my high school. I was section leader and had to oversee 50+ other students during various drill rehearsals and music run throughs. I took Comm 20 last semester and thoroughly enjoyed that class.

A little bit about myself..I'm a huge SF Giants fan, I'm always at Metcalf or Hollister every weekend riding my dirt bike, and I'm always listening or playing music. My great-grandfather taught me how to play alto/tenor sax when I was in 4th grade and it stuck with me all the way through high school. I marched snare and quads for four years at my high school for both marching band and winter percussion. My main instrument right now is bass, both upright and electric.

No comments:

Post a Comment